Monday, June 26, 2006

Boredoms, Griefs Fade Away



A bit contradictory this one, as it's going to be short and sweet, which is more or less the polar opposite of today's chanteuse of choice.

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Grace Jones.

I wasn't planning on posting this, but following a particularly fruity weekend, my journey in today was even more pony than usual. It was raining, my eyes weren't working properly, and I'd just sandwiched myself into the 08.04 sauna to nowhere. But, just as I was about to attempt an escape through the smallest window in the world, La Vie En Rose popped up on shuffle, and suddenly, everything was a little bit better.

I'm fairly sure Miss Jones isn't entirely of this world, in body as well as mind. And I'm fairly certain she would have kicked Roger Moore's khaki-klad-kods all over Paris if she hadn't wanted to jump off the Eiffel Tower instead. The fact she didn’t, shows just how much of an extra terrestrial lady she truly is.

Buy Island Life. Now. Thank you please.

Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.