Wednesday, October 11, 2006

After The Fall



From a pile of long-players that recently fell from a shelf that was once precariously affixed to my bedroom wall, a couple of random Wednesday winners. When I set about trying to pick them up, Life Without Buildings and The Mekons were at the top of the sea-like pile. I believe that is called fate or something.

I think there’s a link between these two somewhere beyond a manly disregard for manufacturer’s recommendations, or trying to make a happy accident out of the chaos, but I can’t seem to fathom it. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to force them upon me in anyway you see fit.

There will be a prize for the winning suggestion, which may or may not be this.

Life Without Buildings - New Town

The Mekons - Psycho Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.