Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Begone, Foul Spot



Such has been my day, I feel the need to immerse myself in a stately bath of lunacy and pomp and reassuring mental salts, just so I know that after all, it doesn’t really matter, and they are, in fact, a set of fools.

In my humble opinion, when you find yourself in just such a predicament, you should start your recuperation with a quick all-over Having Brunch With Peter. Clinically proven to re-arrange the cob-webs, and the incredulity, and the despondency:

Having Brunch With Peter – The Art Of War

Once the soul and body have been purged of the filth that can accumulate if you choose to spend your time with nonsense people, it is time to enrich and stimulate the mind, so you can start asking some serious questions. The questions that trouble you in the quiet moments. Neither Do I will help you in this:

Neither Do I – What

And there you are, back to full Mentalist body and mind efficiency.

If symptoms persist, further treatments might be necessary. You can find them here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.