Friday, October 27, 2006

Ezarchive Are A Bunch Of Shite



The fine people at Ezarchive, my foolish choice of file-hosty-type-thing, have informed me that as well as being a bunch of shite, their servers are being migrated somewhere or other, and whilst that happens, nothing can be got at. I'm assured that once this is sorted out, everything will be brilliant. We shall see.

So, if you can't download anything, that's the reason why. And if there's nothing new up for a couple of days, that's the reason why. If anyone can recommend a better file-hosty-type-thing, please relieve me from this misery. In the meantime, please enjoy something else, from a simpler time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

EZArchive is indeed a big heap of steaming shite.

I've just spent a frustrating morning trying (and failing) to work out what exactly you're supposed to do with the all-new, even-more-shite-than-before version, specificially how to use it to host MP3s. No success as yet... we're so glad we shelled out for that Gold subscription... grr.

27/10/06 5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.