Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Live Aubergine Show



It's not often that I get to do something good, so this here fills my heart with joy, that I can bring it all to you, oh yea.

Through a series of free software acquisitions and sleight of hand, may I present those fine purveyors of progressive bluegrass Man Aubergine, in what I understand the kids call 'session', on Erm... the Gluerooms weekly primal scream to the world on Resonance.

Four tracks in all, delivered in dangerously close proximity to each other, in a room next to a curry house in Soho. The glamour is almost palpable. Almost.

The Men play at the New Cross Inn on the 14th of November, and you may still be able to get hold of their debut 7 incher from Run Of The Mill, if you're lucky like.

Man Aubergine - Erm... Session 21/10/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.