Tuesday, July 24, 2007

STAY. CALM.

Following Tiny Dancer’s most recent post I thought it would be nice to put up something soothing and I’ve come up with a bit of a tidy double whammy. Not only that, I’ve linked the two songs together - nobody likes a smart-arse, but sometimes it simply can’t be helped...

First of all we have the Pale SaintsKinky Love from all the way back in the early nineties, which is very very lovely and very very nice.



Pale Saints – Kinky Love


It’s a cover version of a Nancy Sinatra track, who was supported on her 2005 tour by Richard Hawley. And for your pleasure, here’s something new from Mr. Hawley (see what I did there?) – the album’s due out in the August, and you and I will both be buying it. Very very lovely and very very nice.



Richard Hawley - Tonight The Streets Are Ours


Crisp Debris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.