Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Am Not A Good Reader



There is a man and his name is Irwin Chusid and he is a clever man because he wrote a book about music that is strange music because he likes music that is like that.

The book is called Songs In The Key Of Z and it is about people who made something that is called in the book outsider music I think this is because their friends used to lock them out in the garden a lot.

Some of the people that Irwin Chusid writes about are Captain Beefheart The Shaggs Joe Meek and Daniel Johnston.

I have not read the book because I am not a good reader but a man told me it was a very good book and I did listen to some of the strange music because they have been put onto a music player.

I have listened to the music player and I like it some of it makes me happy one of the songs I like is by a man called Bingo Gazingo which is a very weird name it sounds like he is singing while he is typing on a computer like I am now ha ha and the typing of the computer is at the same time as the singing and he has a weird voice which sounds like he is a nonce or something but I’m sure he is okay he sings words that I don’t always understand but that doesn’t stop me liking it I like it there is more about him and more by him here.



Bingo Gazingo & My Robot Friend – You’re Outside The Computer


Another one of the songs I like is by a person that lives in space she is called The Space Lady and she is singing a song about dreaming and sleeping at night and she sounds like she’s singing in a spaceship with a small noise machine and it sounds really good and I like it a lot I’d like The Space Lady to be my mum I think and live with her on her spaceship and sing songs together and that there is more about my new mum here with some other space songs.



The Space Lady – I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)


Another one of the songs I like is one of the weirdest songs on the music player is it by a person called Shooby Taylor and he starts his song talking normal words and then all of a sudden he starts making these noises that are really strange and I don’t understand them but I like them I think he might be talking in words that are foreign but I don’t really know because I don’t know any foreign there is noise machine on it as well and there is more about Shooby Taylor at this place where you can get more of his foreign talking as well.



Shooby Taylor – Lift Ev’ry Voice And Sing


I’m not a good reader but I think the book by Irwin Chusid would be good to people that can do reading and so you can get it from here and if you can’t read good like me get the music player it has lots and lots of good songs on which is here.


Tiny Dancer


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You have been marked on my profile map! Click to zoom-in.